Friday 20 April 2012

John feels SRK's detention is 'good as well as bad'


John Abraham was in New Delhi recently for a media meet of his upcoming production 
When asked about Shah Rukh Khan’s detention at a US airport, he said it’s a good as well as a bad thing.  
After reading reports that he justified SRK’s detention, Johnny boy sure found himself in a soup! 
He states, “The US is doing whatever they can to make their country safe, so it is justified. It all depends on how personally you take the issue, and Shah Rukh handled it with a lot of grace.” Wonder why he did not make himself clear by what he meant was ‘good’ and ‘bad’ at the event itself?He adds, “I have been in that detention space where the Federal Bureau of Investigation was called in because I had Afganistan mentioned in my passport, as I had shot there for two months for my film Kabul Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment