Thursday 3 May 2012

I am scared to point out it to anyone: Aamir


Aamir Khan, who is about to create his TV debut with 'Satyamev Jayate', says he's petrified of reactions and that is why he did not show it to anyone
"I haven't shown it to anyone. i'm scared regarding showing it to anyone. If I show it to somebody and that they do not like it, then my heart can break, " the 47-year-old said on the sets of the TV soap 'Diya aur Bati Hum'.
"I am anticipating might half-dozen and everybody can watch it that day itself, " he added.
'Satyamev Jayate' would continue air simultaneously on DD National and Star and.
Meanwhile, Aamir additionally talked regarding his favorite TV programme.
"I keep in mind there was one programme that we tend to used to look at with enthusiasm. It's Kiran Rao and my favorite TV programme. however it does not come back currently - 'Takeshi's Castle'. Javed Jaffrey's comments used to create it terribly funny, " said Aamir.
When we reminded him that superstar Shah Rukh Khan did one thing similar with 'Zor Ka Jhatka', Aamir said, "No, i have never watched it, however 'Takeshi's Castle' is extremely funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment