Wednesday 11 January 2012

Salman Khan to host Bigg Boss 6


Season five of Bigg Boss ended last night with dance performances and turn-by-turn eliminations. A week ago, rumours had it that Salman Khan was likely to return in the second half of the year with the next edition of the popular Colors show. That meant he would not be available for the third season of his pet TV show, 10 Ka Dum, which, incidentally, marked his debut as a TV host on Sony Entertainment.
Adding a sudden twist to the tale, a news report emerged a day before the finale, claiming that Salman had decided to drop out of Bigg Boss to go back to 10 Ka Dum. But a source from Colors insists that talks with the actor have already been initiated, and the channel wants him back for season six.
Salman“There are no talks with the makers or with the channel for 10 Ka Dum. The sources of that story are laughable,” smirks Salman on the Bigg Boss 5 sets at Karjat. “I love that show but I’m not likely to go back.”
When asked if that is an indication that he will be back with Bigg Boss 6, the actor says that he would love to return, something he had said even when season four had ended.
“It’s still a couple of months away. I don’t know what the channel is thinking. But I love this show. And if they really want me back, I will make time for them,” he adds.
His co-host Sanjay Dutt, however, doesn’t sound as confident about returning to the show that launched him on the small screen “I have my options open. This show made me realise the kind of audience connect TV has. And I’d like to connect with the viewers again, even if it’s not through this show.”
Missing Hrithik
It was recently reported that Hrithik Roshan was dropped from the Bigg Boss finale because he doesn’t get along with Salman Khan. Bring this up and co-host Sanjay says, “Salman and I would’ve loved to have Hrithik on the show. But he’s shooting Krrish 3 on a tight schedule and couldn’t move his timetable around.”

No comments:

Post a Comment